- Project Planning
- Marketing Consultation
- Logo Design (Optional)
- Choosing Design
- Customizing Design
- Writing / Inserting Content
- Testing & Launch
- Business Card Design (Optional)
We know what to ask, to get your project started right.
The first stage of your project, is finding the right solution for your website needs, to give you the best ROI on your investment. With website packages starting at $2950, we've got the fit you need to get your business online, and looking great.
Figuring out which package will be right for you, involves looking at the quantity of content that you'll be needing, how often you'll need to update the site, and what the functionality of the site will need to be.
Once we have found the best solution for you in your budget, we'll recommend the correct package, send you the paperwork, and get you started.
Marketing & Site Planning Consultation
During your marketing consultation, we'll plan out the presentation of your home page, and the right marketing approach for your business.
This personal approach, is a critical step in the success of your web web design project.
Do you need a logo? We can help with that.
If you do not yet have a logo, we'll help you with that as well.
We can either find a great font for your business name, or do full logo design for you if you prefer, depending on your budget. Let us know what you prefer!
Finding the Perfect Design Fit
We leverage our years of experience, to finding a dozen of most modern and best designed website layouts, for your specific website needs, from the hundreds of thousands of designs out on the web.
Once we've created this handpicked collection of designs for your project, we'll then review your design collection with you, and help you choose your favorite design.
P.S You may want to take an additional day to make your final choice... with so many great options, it's often hard to make that final choice! :-)
Customizing Your Design
Once we've chosen your website design together, we'll get start on customizing the design to fit you.
We'll be doing the following things during customization:
- insert your logo,
- find, purchase and install stock photography for you,
- create home page and inner page banners,
- customize the colors of the theme to match your logo,
- create the navigation and content plan with you,
- lay out the various pages of content, with the options available in your chosen design, to give your new website variety and interest,
- create a contact form for your clients to use
Working with Website Content
There's a few ways of addressing the content for your website.
- If you have all your content ready to go, we'll insert it for you.
- Need some help with editing? No problem, we're available to spend a few hours to "tweak" the content and add some marketing copy to your concepts.
- No time, and simply need to hand it off? We'll interview you and write all the content for you.
Once all your content has been inserted, we're ready for the final stage, of testing and launch.
Testing & Launch - You're Ready to Go!
Now that all your content is inserted in the website, it's time for review and any final revisions.
- Do you need one more page? No problem.
- Quick revision on a few pages? Just let us know what and where, and we'll get it taken care of.
Once all your revisions have been completed, we'll do a final review of your site, set up your emails, and get your website launched!
Matching Branding Design Work
Now that you have a professional looking website, you may very well want to have matching print work to brand your business.
We're available to do all matching print work that you may need, such as:
- business cards
- letterheads, envelopes & forms
- rack cards, brochure & flyers,
- print and web ads,
- trade show materials,
- social media branding,
If you need it... we're available to create it for you!